VISUALIZE YOUR DREAMS, MANIFEST YOUR GOALS.
Are you ready to get your drive back and manifest what you want without feeling stress and struggle?
This tool kit is for dreamers, artists, rebels and anyone who has felt like 2020 has blurred your vision & rocked your confidence of what you really want.
Feeling lost on what you want and nervous if it’s even possible?
Get clarity on what you actually want with this easy tool kit
If you’ve been uninspired to start something new or if it’s been a struggle just to keep your normal pace - it’s time to create a Bold Vision for yourself.
dream it to believe it. And believe it to see it.
This is for the person who is feeling like..
- you’re going with the motions
- Uninspired by things that normally inspire you
- Unsure of what you want & low-key don’t care
- Overwhelmed and Nervous for 2021
- Comparing yourself to others and feeling a lil’ jealous
After implementing the methods, you'll experience:
- Clarity & Focus because you know where you’re going
- Drive and Passion about what you’re doing
- Self Love from trusting the process & believing in yourself
- Total belief in the Law of attraction and manifestation
Sounds amazing right? & it is as easy as using these simple but powerful methods
The biggest issue right now is STRESS- and it is very difficult to create a vision when we are trying to get through today.
- waking up and feeling energized
- having the exact tools you need to redirect your mind & change your vibration
- feeling on purpose rather than “getting through the day”
- feeling genuinely excited for other people pursuing big dreams because you yourself are doing the same
Who am I?
My name is Kelsey Low and over the past 6 years I’ve left my corporate job, traveled to 30 countries and started a business that I love.
Was it hard? Hell yes
But not as hard as denying myself my dreams and trying to “make it work” when I was so unhappy.
This all was possible because I let my excitement for my vision BE BIGGER than the fear & judgement from others.
All of the big things in my life I’ve experienced and created first started out as a vision & a positive mindset.
If you’ve had a hard time feeling excited about the future and instead feel anxious and stressed, then BOLD Vision Tool Kit is for you.
First, we slow down the nervous system so we can access our creativity & dream state
Second, we let the vision come to us
Third, we document it. We write it. We gather images to represent it and then we take the time to visualize it.
Fourth, we workout the muscles of visualization and redirecting our mind to the best case scenario.
Fifth, we allow things to come into our life and we show up for the work it takes to get there.
What you will learn
- How to create a vision and access the conscious mind, subconscious mind and the ego
- Mistakes to avoid so you can manifest what you want rather than what you don’t.
- Simple but Powerful Manifestation tools and methods you can use daily
- Pro Tips on how to manage and redirect your mind to manifest what you want
How it works:
After you purchase the BOLD vision Tool Kit, you’ll automatically receive an email with a login and password where you can access the content right away.
What exactly is included?
- 7 training videos on the Manifestation Methods + guides
- 2 Prompts to access your BOLDvision
- 1 Heart Activating Meditation
- 1 Daily Meditation Script
We are already creating and manifesting our life ANYWAYS- so we might as well have tools to direct that flow of energy towards more joy, more confidence and more of what YOU want.
“ The bold vision tool kit is literally the cherry on the top of all the content Kelsey offers.
After participating in her 5DU, glow self love mastermind, meditation series, and glow in your biz; this tool kit is literally the skyrocket of gratitude that you need to execute and become the woman of your dreams!
I am so grateful now that I get to utilise these tools in an intentional way as I create the vision for the future I desire.
Kelsey is heartfelt, genuine, and generous with her knowledge and it would be a disservice to you and all that you know to not participate in this...”
- Rhachel Hunter